December 28, 2013

Hunter Boots: Alternative Riding Boots

It would be an understatement if I said I have been looking for the perfect rain boots forever. Every time it rains, I swear to myself I would buy a pair if not today, tomorrow. Then the rain stops and my urge to buy a pair of rain boots seems so insignificant until the next rain. 

It is neither procrastination, nor my disinterest in shopping the reason, but lack of affordable, stylish, and weather proof rain boots in the market. 

If you are in search for wearable pair of rain boots, you have only a couple of options. One is to save up your money and go for the classic Burberry Rain Boots, which is worth the money if you see the sleek silhouette of these boots in person. The second option is the oh so ubiquitous Hunter Originals, which are bulky, plain uncomfortable and not very cute without the socks that are sold separately. The rest are just waste of money, until I found this pair of Hunter Belsize Hayden Short Riding Boots 

They are the perfect pair of rain boots that gives you the essentials of any rain boots without giving up style. If you desperately need a pair of rain boots, then I suggest you buy this pair right now without any hesitation, because you will not find anything better than this in any price range, and will not be swearing about the weather the next time you ruin your favorite pair of boots in the rain.

4 comments:

  1. This is kind of amazing! It's like a chic Chelsea boot :)
    I would definitely purchase these in a heartbeat xx

    ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute and much more sensible then hunters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big fan of hunter but these actually look cool.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I was so surprised to find them. I don't particularly like the hunter originals either.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love hearing your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...